Looking for an experienced Screen Printer!
If you enjoy working in a team environment, have a sharp eye for detail, and love t-shirts, we want to hire you!
Our growing screen print and embroidery shop is looking to hire a part time Screen Printer (Manual and/or Automatic experience) to join our production team and help get quality-printed orders out the door and into our customer’s hands. This position has the ability to move into full time within a few months.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Print garments on a manual and/or automatic printing press
- Align and setup single and multi-color jobs
- Inspect prints to guarantee high quality and accuracy
- Various pre and post production duties
- Reclaim screens
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to have a strong focus on details and quality control, enjoy a strong emphasis on teamwork and enjoy a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Have previous screen printing experience
- Ability to meet deadlines (even if it means doing some overtime)
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time and work in an indoor warehouse environment influenced by outdoor temperature
- Detail oriented and high organized
- The ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- You must be able to pass a drug screening
- 401K after 90 days
- Incentives for hitting monthly production goals
- Company-provided lunches monthly
- Casual dress (who doesn’t love wearing jeans and t-shirts to work?)
- Free uniform t-shirts and hoodies
This position will be part time at 20-28 hours/week. $11-$13/hour depending on experience.
How to apply:
Or - Stop in and fill out an application in person at any location